Monday, September 29, 2008

Bailout Vote Fails House!

And now for some brilliant political commentary:

I feel so strongly against the bailout that I've written my Congressman Ted Poe and the two Texas U.S. Senators and told them not to vote for the proposal. That the proposal will do nothing but reward Wall Street fat cats for failed greedy policies and put the expense of those mistakes on the taxpayer's accounts.

I even told Ted Poe that based on his vote against the bailout that I'm voting for him this fall. I've expressed the same sentiment to Senator John Cornyn that if he does vote for the proposal I will not vote for him come this fall. I didn't let him know that I don't plan on voting for him this fall anyway.

Major props to the Congressmen and women who voted against the proposal.

No comments: