Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Years! 2017 New Year Resolutons

Greetings all. I hope everyone had a great holiday season.

After taking ten days away from the job, I've returned more focused than ever.  I don't just mean focused on my job but on my personal life too.

Without revealing to much, here a just a couple of my new year resolutions:

  • Be more organized at work and home
  • Pay more attention to my wife and her needs
  • Pay more attention to things that need to be done around the house
  • Get the hell out of debt
  • More physical activity and more attention to my health
Those are just a few. I also hope to return to blogging on a regular basis. I flushed the website because once I got married it became to much. But at least I hope to get some blogging time in this year.

Unkle Monkee

No comments: